Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reboot....

It's been more than five years since i put my thoughts last in this blog form.. Why is it that i am doing after such a long time again is a question one should never ask!! But i will spit it out anyway.. It's a reboot of the restart of the blog.. sounds stupid even for me.. A lot has changed in the last 5 years inside me and though some of my friends who i interact with, once in a long time, still think i am the same, a lot has changed inside and outside me. I am quite unrecognizable to myself to say the least. One of the reasons is to revert back some of the changes and to reinforce some. A step towards the goal has been taken a month back as a new year's resolution and it's a good start for the work in progress.

Another reason is that there is a desire to write a book suppressed in me surviving under my iron clad foot which showed it's face to the outside world today on this event of Republic day 2011. It is quite reasonable to call it a republic for my inner freedom coz starting today this space unveils the constitution for the future in several updates.. In the posts to come, I will express my thoughts, opinions, theories, imaginations,feelings on topics ranging from science, technology, psychology, religion, politics, magic, mythology etc etc and more importantly myself. Anything and everything can be a subject of my scribblings.. Eventually i may even cover the unified theory in full for those who even give a damn to read this blog. More importantly this blog can be full of facts or fiction and can even be misleading if and when questions may arise.. I fully understand that this blog can and will be used against me. So i may or may not take precautions which will nullify the ability of those who read this blog to guess my thoughts based on my writings and their intelligence. Only i and i alone will know the taste of the water in this lake..

The most important and radical changes to my life will be seen starting this year as i have removed some of the hard coded limiters ingrained in me over the last 25 years.. Some of you might have already begun to notice.. So that's why the word for tonight will be... REBOOT!!!!

No comments: